Home          Forum          About Us          Contact Us          User Photo Gallery

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 
Posted:  02 Mar 2012 00:56  
We're looking for tall squares that are tapered larger at the base and 54" in height.  This is a container that does exist.....we have a prospective new client who has a proposal from another company for these.  Not Architectural Supplements...they don't have anything that tall and no tall squares that taper out at the base.  Anyone???
Posted:  02 Mar 2012 01:56  
Haven't seen anything like that lately...it would probably be called an "obelisk" planter if you try to Google it.  Try "tall obelisk planter" maybe.


Interiorscape.com is sponsored by NewPro Containers    XML RSS 2.0    XML Atom 1.0

Welcome to our Interiorscape forum for Interiorscapers, Vendors, Suppliers, Florists, Interior Designers, Special Event Planners, Educators and Students!

Home         About Us         Contact Us         User Photo Gallery