Home          Forum          About Us          Contact Us          User Photo Gallery

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 
Interiorscape Forum / Scaper Talk Discussion Forum / Legal and Contracts / Interiorscaping in California
Posted:  11 Aug 2015 06:38  
Hi everybody!

I'm wondering if anyone is operating in California.

If so, did you need a c-27 business license?  If not, what is the limit of the horticulture services you can offer without it?

Thank You!

Interiorscape.com is sponsored by NewPro Containers    XML RSS 2.0    XML Atom 1.0

Welcome to our Interiorscape forum for Interiorscapers, Vendors, Suppliers, Florists, Interior Designers, Special Event Planners, Educators and Students!

Home         About Us         Contact Us         User Photo Gallery